The Martinicup is the annual tournament of the Go Club Groningen. In 2023 we’re playing on the weekend of ???.
The tournament will be held at ??? in the center of the city. There will be cheap food & drinks available at the location. On Saturday evening, we will eat at the venue, after which people are welcome to hang around and play more go or other games.
We have a number of free parking spaces available, 900m from the venue. If you want to use one of those places, please contact us in advance.
For questions: Bart Slijkhuis: +31624492213, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Format: 5 rounds McMahon, time limits 1 hour + 20s byoyomi
Entry fee: € 15,00 (one day € 10,00)
Discount: € 2,50 for youth (under 18) or students.
Accommodation: Free at one of our members if you preregister (bring your own sleeping bag and mattress).
Register now or see the list of registered participants.
- 11:00 – 12:00 — Registration
12:15 – 14:45 — Round 1 of the McMahon tournament
15:00 – 17:30 — Round 2 of the McMahon tournament
18:00 – 20:00 — Dinner
20:00 – 24:00 — Free playing
- 10:00 – 12:30 — Round 3 of the McMahon tournament
13:00 – 15:30 — Round 4 of the McMahon tournament
15:30 – 18:00 — Round 5 of the McMahon tournament
18:30 – 19:00 — Prizegiving and lottery
- Public transportation
- From the train station, it is only about 1km meters walking distance to the playing venue, or you can take one of many busses to stop Westerhaven.
- We have a number of free parking spaces available at about 900m from the venue, the entrance is the large cast iron door across Coehoornsingel 27 (besides the church). If you want to use a parking space, please contact us.